Tuesday, August 30, 2011

on the wings of antici ...

wait for it ... PATION!!!!

I'm getting very antsy for this coming weekend. It's the 6th annual Disneyland Half Marathon and my 2nd year running it. This year my goal is to finish the race in 3 hours and receive my Coast 2 Coast medal! I'll receive that medal when I complete this race cause I also completed a race earlier this year in Walt Disney World: Princess Half Marathon!

Ok...time out...I know my last entry said I was going to do a trip report on my recent venture to Seattle with my coworkers. Well, I lied ... but not intentionally! Things just got busy with work and running that I haven't taken the time to write about it. There are pics up on my FB and Flickr account, so just look there and you'll see all the fun we had!

And ... time in! I do plan on keeping this blog updated with this weekend's festivities, though it may be short and sweet posts. There's tons to do in only a 3 day trip! See friends and family, go on at least Space Mountain (very high priority!), run a 5k, run a half marathon, have my celebratory strawberry ice cream from the Gibson Girl on Main Street in Disneyland after completing the half, and finally ... ride Space Mountain again!!!!

Better get to sleep now. Have another regular 12 hour workday tomorrow and want to get some rest.

Have I mentioned how excited I am? :-)

SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!

1 comment: